A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Monday, February 13, 2006
thank you all of you :)
this is a thank you to all of my dear friends and family who has been there for me all through this awful last few weeks. without you all i would be such a mess.

moms service was lovely, we all shared our moments with each other and said our goodbyes, after the grave side services was over, my brother, and my three sisters and myself, along with our kids. decided to say goodbye to mom, by letting a balloon go free. i bought them at the dollar tree, and they were nice balloons for a 1.00 each one. can you tell i hardly ever buy balloons:-0!!!!!

as they were soaring away high above the trees we each took the others hands and told them that we loved them and that whenever someone needs us, we will be there for each other. it was just a nice peaceful thing we 5 siblings shared the realization that we no longer have parents living here on earth has been very hard to deal with. i often think of my dad and mom together again, high in the sky without pain, without suffering, and i know they are the lucky ones,. we the children left behind are the ones grieving and upset., but each of us has the other, and we are not alone anymore.

the memorial we had for her was lovely, many many people showed up. was a awesome thing to see so many people stopping by to pay their respects. i talked to a young man i have not seen since he was a baby. my uncle dennis boy, who is not a boy any longer, but he remembered me from when he was so very small, i baby sat him and his sister, when they were just toddlers, but he recognized my voice. how awesome is that. father more he turned out to be a good kid.he had had some problems but he over came them and life has moved on for him which i am thankful.

so to you all of you, you know who you are, the ones whos sat up with me at night, when i could not sleep for the stress of losing my mother. for all of you who have sent me cards and e-mails and letters of condolunces, i thank you from the bottom of my heart, for those of you who listed and did not judge when i went through the angry moments of pain i had for the problems with my sister, for all of you who cared enough to reach out to me in whatever way you did, and i had many many people tell me that they were thinking of me, and hoping i was alright, for all of you i can only say one thing , and this one thing is from the bottom of my heart. each day i have spent with you is a day that has enriched my life in someways, for all of you who care, and even those who went the extra mile to listen to me complain and be angry at heart about this happening to me,


for all of this, from the bottom of my heart, i thank you, each and everyone of you, i thank you from the bottom of my heart and soul. god bless and keep each and everyone of you. huggggggs love ya all


1 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

I'm glad your mother's service went so well. It sounds like it was truly beautiful. Hugs to ya, hon.

Post a Comment

<< Home