A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Thursday, February 23, 2006
it came


woooohooooo mail came today and inside was my wonderful crochet hook hand carved by non other than jimbo himself. it is a lovely hook, i immediatly started to use it as i had bought yarn just for the honor of using it with that hook. i wish i had a pic taken, but will take one tomorrow, am just to tired tonight. so once again i wish to tell this kind caring gentleman a big thank you from the bottom of my heart. you get the first thing i make with it.hehe hugggs and god bless,


i will blog more tomorrow am just to tired to tonight. cleaned house and then chatted tonight with a few of my friends. went to costco today and i think thats a big part of why i am so tired. way to much walking . tomorrow will go to the mall and pay my cell bill(oh that means more walking, well if i have to do that, might as well go yarn shopping too. hehehehehe. well till tomorrow, i bid you adeu'and once again i send my thanks and gratitude to jimbo of crochetville'. god bless and keep you all hugggg


0 Comments: