A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Thursday, February 23, 2006
my latest projects
am almost done with my latest project. another shawl of course, although i am also thinking of doing another springy purse. the shawl is made out of a blended blue yarn, that is part cotton, and part nylon, is very soft and pretty, with it i am combining the multi colored lurex. is so very pretty, is like a blue/grey shawl, and has already found a home with ms fran from crochetville', i know she will look lovely in it. am also working on another poncho which is about 2/3 of the way done, is made out of the rainbow boucle' yarn from joanns , the sensations rainbow boucle' in greens and then will finish the rest of the small things like my secret pals gift and also my spring tote bag i am making,. tomorrow for sure am going to be back on it and finish it so i can send it on its way also. then i am going to do a little sewing. need to make some heat packs for my brother and his girl friend. he says they really help the pain in his back, and also asked if i would make one for his friend who also has a bad back and has little to no money, either. i certainly do not mind sewing them as they have helped me and am glad they help others

also need to decide what i am going to give for the silent auction over at crochetville', i can see is going to be a huge sucess once again., last time i did not donate as i had to much going on in my life although i did bid and win a couple things.

also am making some squares for some comfort ghans that people on the ville' have asked for help in making, i am always glad to help another person, even if it is such a small thing as making a few squares.

also today sent out a raok for my secret pal, hope she likes it hehehe


well am very tired and hurting kind of bad tonight so am going to lay down out here for a spell, and wait for dd to get home(sigh yes again!!!) thanks for reading my boring blog and hope ya all have a great day tomorrow and god bless and keep you hugggggggs


1 Comments:

Blogger NewLifestyle said...

Hey there Miss Lady, I am glad to see your back crocheting. Good to know that you are feeling better.
But I got to know, what is a springy purse? e-mail me and let me know.
kahud48
HUGGS AND KISSES

Post a Comment

<< Home