A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Tuesday, March 28, 2006
things for sale


i will be selling a few of my items that i have made, if you are interested these both are selling for 40.00 each, plus actual postage and a 2.00 handling fee if you are interested, please contact me either here in the notes or on the forum, my name there and here is mythunderbird.


2 Comments:

Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

I love the green one! Very nice!

Blogger vicki said...

thanks regina, this one is now sold, but if you were interested in one i can make another one, glad yourback from ireland, what a awesome vacation you must have had huggggs girl

Post a Comment

<< Home