A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Thursday, March 09, 2006
a day in my life lol
today started out plain cruddy, it freaking snowed last night and we had to scrape the damn stuff off of my windows and also make sure that there was no ice on the antena, otherwise can not use the stereo in my car and i so can not drive without having my music blasting lol. chatted with friends tonight oh yahoo. its much nicer and i am not worried about my privacy being invaded. subject now closed. i did spend some time in the ville' reading posts and also reading some blogs. i have so many i would like to read, but gosh never find the time.

crocheted a huge amount of comfortghan squares. will send them all out tomorrow. how cool is that. at least 4 people will have my squares in their ghan.

got my lilac colored lurex today from melanie at fiber options on e-bay. there is enough on the roll to last me a while so i am going to make a pinapple shawl or maybe a rose shawl out of the thread and the lurex. how cool will that be uh? pretty huh?


omg i was so mad today when i came home. there is this stray cat who is trying to attack my kittys. i wish i could trap them and take them to the human society. our sheleter has a no kill policy, so i would not feel bad about taking them down there,

chatted with christina tonight and michael also. he is getting scared cause the chemo starts on monday. i tried to reassure him but its so damn hard since i have never had to go through anything like thi myself. but if ya all wanted to dsomething to cheer him up let me know a d i will semd them to him, hope ya all get to do what you want to do in your life. god bless and keep you all. huggggs


3 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

Ah, snow. In March. We got it April 2 one year, that really sucked.

I wish I could give you some good advice about the stray cat. Do you feed your cats outside? Maybe he/she is hungry and wants the food. My kitty, Max, used to drag my brother's cat, Kes, by the neck when she first moved in; he hated her. After awhile, though, they became best buddies, and I've got photo after photo of them snuggled up asleep together.

Michael will certainly be in my thoughts. I hope chemo goes well for him, please give him my best.

Hugz, hon.

Blogger NewLifestyle said...

SNOW!!!!YUK!!!!LOL-----
IT IS 2:48 IN THE MORNING HERE AND IS 70 DEGREES.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR POSSIBLE BAD WHEATHER (TORNADOS LIKELY) HERE TOMORROW---I MIGHT BE DOWN SOME. KEEP US IN YOUR PRAYERS THAT WE DO NOT GET THE TORNADOS THEY THINK WE MIGHT.
LOVE YA
HUGGS

Blogger NewLifestyle said...

Sorry I was in such a hurry the other day that I did not see the part there in your blog about Micheal. Just wanted to tell you that we are praying for him too.
Huggs his way

Post a Comment

<< Home