A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Thursday, March 23, 2006
my latest projects are....


i am so in love with this yarn i got from deborah stone off of e-bay, her stores name is spincityarns. she is a awesome seller and very dependable., i have never had a moments regrets buying fromher. she sent me this awesome mixed colors and its a acrylic mohair, i mixed it with some multi colored lurex from melanie greene of fiber options, also a e-bay store. again this seller if awesome. now i have 2 of these shawls made so am done, am looking for something different to make. i think i might get busy on a doily for my sp, today i got her all kinds of goodies for the reveal package. speaking of the reveal package, is quite a experiance being a secret pal, one i have enjoyed alot. i am really curious as to what my sp is sending me, as i have not recieved anything but some e-cards and a couple of e-mails sending me happyness and cheer :), but i am sure what ever it is i will enjoy it especially if it is made from the heart. i would so much rather have someone make me something no matter how small it was , than spend a ton of money on me trying to impress me. i need to get busy too and make a few more small raoks and then get my rear in gear for the summer selling season. i am hoping these shawls and ponchos as well as a good money maker. i am trying to make enough to help my sis get the stone for moms grave. it is looking kind of bare right about now. hopefully they are going to. i also want to make a few summer scarfs and then maybe get into doing a few beaded things like a purse, omgosh, would i love to make kathy whites beaded purses. i bought her pattern for the memory one . its red/white and blue, and she made it as a way to honor all of the brave men and women who died on 9-11-01. speaking of that. my dear friend jane who lives in new york, who knows i collect post cards, sent me one of new york harbor, prior to the terrorit attack, with the 2 twin towers of the world trade center. i plan on finihing this year, my god bless america statue of liberty picture , i had hoped to get it done before the fair so i could get my dd to professionally frame it(thats what she does, is certified and all)and then enter it. possibly selling it or not , a tremendous project i have in mind to finish in 06, so will suprised if i can get it done.might have to frog it and start it over. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lol, but it has kind of lost my interest the way it is as of now, so am going to bid you a good night, not good bye, just a simple quick see ya tomorrow, cause its late and i have projects in mind. hehehe, well should i tell you?nope don't think i will huggggs to you all. god bless and keep you in his care
.


0 Comments: