A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Saturday, April 15, 2006
thank you trish





i want to thank my friend trish baker who helped me tonight and fixed my dreary blog up a bit, she helped me by posting links and also helped me change the look of the blog, what ya think, pretty neat huh?

today went to the dollar tree as alot of people over on the ville' had been telling about all of the awesome yarn they got for only a dollar, so i had to see for myself, this is what i left with



i just wanted to tell ya all, that the patons pebbles is now gone, bought by jacqui, woohoooo good deal for all of us hehe. might be selling more yarn too, keep reading for me to post please. lol


6 Comments:

Blogger none said...

Wow, what a haul!

Blogger NewLifestyle said...

Nice haul there Miss Vicki, love those blues. That and shades of lavender and plums are my favs. And oh yes, so are pinks--lol. Trish made your blog lookey really nice in the pink. Is right perty :)
huggs

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That's a lot of yarn! Looks awesome!

Blogger Priscilla said...

Did you leave any for me?

Blogger NewLifestyle said...

I meant to ask you Vicki, what are the yarns you got there in the bag?
kahud48

Blogger vicki said...

is some more yarns i might be selling, tomorrow will take a pic and post what i am going to sell. got your blue chenille. will be posting more for anyone else who is interested as granniesquares was. not a bad price for it either more tomorrow.

Post a Comment

<< Home