A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Wednesday, April 19, 2006
what the doc said
hey ya all, got good news yesterday, it seems what is causing all of my pain is STRAINED MUSCLE under my hip area and following it through all the way down my hip and leg. while i am feeling a bit better, i still have a lot of pain, i start physical therapy on friday, hopefully that will not take to long, i am not a big fan of pt, but will do what i need to do to get better. there now i am done ranting lol


am working on the pineapple shawl right now, so far so good lol. got some pretty threads i am using, well my dear friends i realize this is short, but its hard for me to sit like this and type(have a laptop and its heavy on my hip lol) so to all of you from me, i wish you health and happyiness and good crochet time. god bless you all . huggggggggs and love from me to you. god bless


0 Comments: