A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Monday, May 01, 2006
what a
today was a nice sunny day, a day that i thought i could get in my car, go and get some fur baby food, hit the dollar tree for more yarn hehe, and then go to walmart, well it was packed as usual. tons of cars, limited parking, only thing miles away it seemed like, well as i was driving saw a couple of ladys getting ready to pull out of their spot, so i put my blinker on, stopped and waited for them to pull out, as i sat there patiently waiting, this suv is motioning me to ask if i want that spot, i nodded my head yes, again she motioned me
again i nodded my head yes, then she drove right up to my car window and says
you know that that spot is only for handicapped person, i said yes i know that, she then looks at me and says nastily, well then why are you waiting to park there, you don't look handicapped to me, i did not bother to even with that remark, as it was so stupid, it just angers me that because i drive a sportier car, and not some old lady, does not mean that i am not handicapped. and i feel is not their business to know how i feel or how my health is affected basicly i want to tell them to take their smart ass comments and stuff it side ways where the sun don't shine, and by that i mean their smart ass selfs lol.


then after i got in the store and am riding around in one of those cool carts that are electric, well i can not walk much right now and they are my saving grace believe me,the stupid thing bogged out in the frozen food section. thankfully one of the people who works at walmart saw i was having diffuculties and helped me put the cart in commision, and finally had to go and get another cart and put all te grocerys in that one, they were very kind and courtias at the store. helped me in any way they could. i wish i could tell their bosses how much i appreciated them today.


when i got home, hubby had already come home. major ohoh, i have to start getting home before him, he gets a tad upset cause i make him move his truck out of the way lol, anyways when i got home he tells me he wants to go and get gas for the mower, and also gas in his truck , which we did then came home and dropped it off. so son could mow the lawn. which he didn't do the little stinker, well tomorrow is another day, and i know he will do it. well then we went to the local hardware store called mclendons, is a family owned and operated business which i like to support,

and we got 8 bags of steer manure and also 4 huge bales of peat moss, my neighbors are going to hate me when that stuff starts seeping into the soil, which it will soon and make it a nice warm cozy place for my plants and seeds to grow.

so thats how my day went, what did you all do, and did ya have a good day? come one share with us all,



this is a special hug to my friend buggaboosmommy, sweetie i know how hard it is. hang in there hugggggs


and this is another special hug for my dear friend and lil sis trish, sweetie tomorrow is another day and hopefully b will get his butt in gear. let me know what he says lol huggs and love to all of you


enjoy each day , because you never know what will happen to you, as the song by tim mcgraw, live like you are dying. and enjoy each and every day. god bless and keep yu always my friendss. god bless and huggggs


5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi. I kina know how you are feeling, well that is my hubby does. He just had back surgery and every time we go to the store or there is heavy lifting involved, people look at him like he is a lazy bum. Some people are just rude and I have learned to just ignore them. I wouldnt mind smelling your yard if you were gonna share...LOL...Hope you have a good day.!!!

Blogger vicki said...

thanks brandy, i hope your hubby is recovering good. i too had back surgerys in facty 2 of them :(, people are rude i guess everywhere, but there are a dozen nice people for one rude person. i hope that he and you do not have to endure that. sometimes i just look at them and say, hey want to trade lives?lol i can tell you it shuts them up right fast.

sure come smell the yard, wish i could bottle it lol, i love this time of year when everything is blooming and the lilacs and honey suckle are so fragrant. course out back don't smell so great , but hey, all in the name of tomatos and other crops lol huggs to your family sweetie

Blogger vicki said...

thanks brandy, i hope your hubby is recovering good. i too had back surgerys in facty 2 of them :(, people are rude i guess everywhere, but there are a dozen nice people for one rude person. i hope that he and you do not have to endure that. sometimes i just look at them and say, hey want to trade lives?lol i can tell you it shuts them up right fast.

sure come smell the yard, wish i could bottle it lol, i love this time of year when everything is blooming and the lilacs and honey suckle are so fragrant. course out back don't smell so great , but hey, all in the name of tomatos and other crops lol huggs to your family sweetie

Anonymous Anonymous said...

People can be so rude in parking lots!! I think everyone must have a story! Take solace in the fact that you are a much nicer person than that. :)

Blogger Hilary said...

Why do people feel like they have to be so rude? >:( You're right, it's none of that lady's business if you have a disability. I think you handled it very well. I know a lot of people who would have been nasty right back, lol.

Post a Comment

<< Home