A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Sunday, April 23, 2006
hello to you all
it was a glorious spring day today here. nice and warm, a light wind to make it so it was not quite summer weather, but we love it.

today finished another poncho, that makes 3 this weekend. wooohooo on a roll aren't i, will post pics as soon as i upload them off of my digital camera
. i found that it is soothing relaxing and helps me take my mind off of my pain from my back and also the hips and also my legs getting old definetly is not what its cracked up to be lol.

today i went outside to get a little fresh air as i am feelig cooped up inside with my hip and leg, but figured it was nice enough out that i was not going to catch cold or anything at all, well then itsy(who is my terror cat!!!) she is fully
grown now and just the love of my life. she is such a sweetie when she wants to be, which is most of the time, once in a while she will nibble and then smother ya with kisses, well today she attacked my cane, yep she did she just did not like how i looked i guess with the cane, but i thank god i have her and my baby girl who is he older lady of the house , she loves us also but is so set in her ways she will reach out and smack itsy for no reason. he he he, and last but not least i have my seal point siamese, yep like the ones in lady and the tramp. he is very stuck on himself, but is truly a loving kitty. today i was able to sit there and pet him and he was fine.

i am curious as to what you all do with your "LOL spare time LOL", what do you like to do on the weekends or whenever you have spare time. what projects your making, what stitches your using
colors and textures. is awesome to see how many different ideas become a way to make your idea come true. knit or crochet or even some other craft. hehe byeeeee for now. huggggggs


7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Glad to hear that you are keeping your mind on something else. Cant wait to see what they look like. Have a good Sunday.

Blogger Hilary said...

I'm glad you're in good spirits, and enjoying your weekend. :) Itsy's all grown up? How did that happen? Lol. My spare time...hmmm...I crochet, knit, play piano, and love hanging out with my friends, of course...one cute sweetheart of a boy in particular. :P

Blogger Priscilla said...

What is spare time?
LOL

Blogger NewLifestyle said...

LOL on what is spare time. Nothing truer has ever been uttered. If there ever is any spare time around my house, it is most surely spent crocheting and now, knitting. Yes, I am learning to knit :) pray for me LOL

Blogger Micky said...

Glad you are cheery. Hope everything gets to feeling lots better.
At the moment, I am totally into knitting. But I crochet a little too. In fact I just got the Happy Hooker book by Deb Stoller and have Mosaic Magic coming to me.
But I am currently in the middle of quite a few knitting projects. The main one is the Celtic Dreams sweater from Black Water Abbey. It is a slightly heathered grey. The other big project is the Rosy-Fingered Dawn Shawl from Blackberry Ridge. It's all in purples, pinks and blues.

Glad you are happily crafting away and can't wait to see your great pics.
:)

Blogger vicki said...

oh wow mickey, that sounds awesome. let me know when you finish it would sure love to see it, lol spare time is what i have at night when hubby and kids are in bed and i finally get some down time to myself. take care everyone huggggs

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better soon. :)

Post a Comment

<< Home