A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Monday, July 11, 2005
my class went well today
had my first class today of my kids camp students. i have 3 students who are ages 7,8 and 9 repectivly, the 9 year old had it down fast, the 8 year old a little slower but still got it, the 7 year old was so frustrated that she started crying, i told her it was alright and then since the 2 others girls were doing so well, i worked with the 7 year old one on one. took her a bit longer, but you could see when it clicked and she finally understood how to do the sc. then she was off and running. tomorrow we will be working on a tote bag and also maybe a sun glass case. will fill ya in tomorrow. wish me luck lol hugs to all


0 Comments: