A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Monday, June 27, 2005
christmas in july
today when i got home from work i found a wonderful package on the television with a note from my son which read "mom, isn't it a little early for christmas"? inside was the most wonderful keychain that had a adorable little tea pot at the end. what a wonderful suprise that was. you made my day little elf, wish i knew who you were, darn you hid your identity good LOL i shall use it and always think of you. it now has a place of honor on my keyring., i need to get busy myself and start elfing people. have alots to send hehehehehe, hugs and thanks again sooooooooooooooo much


0 Comments: