A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Friday, June 24, 2005
all went well
well last night those creeps must not have come back, well they might have , but my other neighbor who i told about what happened, left his wonderful dog casey out. she only barks when there is something going on. not a barker otherwise, and she did bark, but i didn't find any problems today which i am so happy about. as it is my printer is on the fritz so now either have to take it in for service*gasp* or just buy a new one which i might just do.. but on a high point. my kitty "baby" is fine today. is as onery as ever so i know she is alright hehehehehe, did get my garden finished planted last night. know i am late but will still grow, have planted later and had a crop(keeping fingers crossed here !!!) and today in the mail got a wonderful raok. a post card from OK from terri,(from crochetville) thanks terri your so sweet. made my day. well i am off to do more housework*gasp gasp gasp* LOL hate it so darn much but must be done. sooooooooooooooooo on that happy little note (boy do i exargerate happiness) am off to do my dishes. oh joy, makes me cry hehehehehe. everyone have a wonderful weekend. TGIF, been a lonnnnnnnnnnng week. take care and hugs


0 Comments: