A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Monday, May 15, 2006
mothers day
my mothers day was a day filled with happiness and some sadness. first the good stuff lol hubby and kids let me sleep in as long as i wanted( i snoozed till 10 hehehe then my son made me breakfast, he mae the most yummy thin pancakes and also he fried bacon up for us(i know that its way bad for me hehe but once in a while , ya just got to be bad LOL!!!) had that along with a glass of sunny delight. all of the good things for breakfast, then hubby offered me the newspaper first dibs on the paper (i ususally get it when everyone else has read it amd i get stuck trying to put it back together lol, then i went outside and saw my fur babies. itsy was so tired this morning, lol. i guess she stayed up late chasing things around lol, well after all of this i sat dowm with my crocheting and started working on a special present i am making my secret pal, sure hope ya like it hehe,. then we went over to lowes to find mil something. we found her a lovely lilly plant with 20 blooms on it. well then we went over there and enjoyed ourselves, the kids gave me a new shirt is darling has k0 had a bbq for dinner hamburgers which are so not my favorite but is my mil so i said that fine. the sad part is i thought about mom all day. she was in my thoughts allllll the time. every mothers day
i would always buy her a huge bottle of her favorite scent, gloria vanderbuilts. she loved that perfume and i was the only one of all 5 of us kids who would think to buy it or have enough money to buy it . i splashed some on myself and it in a way helped me more than anything.HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MOM i love and miss you so much.

then i crocheted some more, and now am blogging, thats my day, how was yours those of you who are a mom happy mothers day, i hope you were spoiled right nice and until tomorrow i say see ya and send ya one of my huggggs. god bless you all


3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a very nice day. I did too. Kids make it great, exspecially if they hold off on the teenage fighting rituals....LOL

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated mother's day to you! Sounds like you had a great day aside from the hamburgers! :)

Blogger Absynthe Rain said...

sounds like you had a really great day .. Happy belated mother's day. I live just north of downtown seattle.

Post a Comment

<< Home