A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Saturday, May 27, 2006
thank you to our brave troops
i just wanted to pop in here and say thank you to all of our wonderful military familys, this memorial day, take a few minutes to tell a service member and their family that you appreciate them and all they sacrifice. for without we would not be the free nation we are today.

i have not blogged in a while as i have been cleaning out my craft room and trying to depart with some of my yarn stash. i have been selling a but of it and also for some of my friends who payed postage i sent them a box of yarn or 2 or 3 hehehe, but of course i have to also build up my stash of other yarns. hehe, mostly i have been selling though.

its been a hard thing to have to do, but i really do have to much of stuff and need to just spread it around lol


what are you all doing for this holiday weekend? we were going to go to the ocean for the weekend, but when i saw how much motel and hotel prices are at the beach well lets say it is not happening. not sure what we are doing besides having a bb, i know one thing i am doing is thanking our military past and present, yes even future for their sacrifices..


well need to do some more picking out what i am getting rid of and selling, so am off to do that, if ya don't hear from me soon, call the yarn police and tell them to start looking for me as i have been yarnnapped LOl hugggs to all of you vicki


3 Comments:

Blogger Micky said...

Wow what a brave soul to depart from your yarn.
Hope you have a fun weekend.
:)

Blogger none said...

I wanted to tell you that I was just in Washington last week. Lots of rain, ha ha. I was in Spanaway. I don't know if you are by there, but the Joanns is going out of business and their yarn is 40% off.

Blogger Priscilla said...

Drowning in a pool of yarn. What a way to go. lol

Post a Comment

<< Home