A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Friday, July 14, 2006
yipeeeee i know my sp
today i recieved a package in the mail from non other than my secret pal shella85222, her real name is michela tapia and she rocks you guys. this girl spiled me ROTTEN, i have been so blessed in my life to have had her be my secret pal, its kind of funny too, cause last sp the spring one, i had her name how cool is that

this darling girl made me not one not 2 but 3 more doilies, this on top of the prettiest blue doily she made me and sent in the first package. she sent me 3 awesome packages, and in this last one, not just the doilies, but also she knows my weakness for tea pots, and bought me the cutest ones i have ever seen. one is a little car teapot, one is a iron teapot, one is a telephone teapot and one is a small normal shaped teapot, she also sent to me the cutest little picture frame that is shaped like a teapot, also she sent me 2 darling little frog figurines as she knows i collect frogs, also a little cross stitch kit with what else a frog on it, she also sent me 3 balls of thread. and 3 annies crochet magazines and a crochet digest magazine non of which i have issues of(these are back issues wooohooo), and she also sent me 2 booklets with shawls and ponchos , and the directions on how to make them. what a special friend she is., she has spoiled me rotten and i am very thankful and blessed to have had her have my name. we often don't pamper ourselves the way one should as the kids are forever demanding something(yes even grown up children do this) so i once again say to michella, thank you sweetie from the bottom of my heart hugggggs to you


0 Comments: