A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Wednesday, June 21, 2006
just a wondering
hi, i am running a poll to see something that has been driving me nuts, its about cats lol



1. do you own a animal? yes or no


2. if so what kind of animal do you have ? and why?


3 is it only my itsy who is spaz can, and likes to sit in the middle of my iris's and now there is a perfect ring of her laying there? lol(trick question there hehe


seriosly, number 3.

does your fur baby get treated as well as your own children? maybe better?

and why ?

number 4 if you had to choose between saving for a vacation, or spending money on a fur babies vet care that would save its life, what would you do, ,


number 5


if i am to snoopy for you to want to participate, just tell me silly LOL


thats all i ask, now i will answer my own questions.


1. yes, i am crazy enough to be a mommy to 4 of these furbabies


2. my fur baby is a cat, well cats, but one in particular is hilarious lol


3, yes my fur babys get treated just as good , or to be honest, maybe better than hubby and kids,(secret for this,. they don't sass bac lol)


4. the vet bills baby, cause they are part of me, (i have done this too lol)


5 course i am snoopy, why ask this poll otherwise lol now have fun peeps thans for participating in my oddball questionare hehehe, what good friends you are lol


5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

1. yes

2. We have 2 beagles, one cat, and two 10gal fish tanks both full of fish

3 Seriously, the cat and the boy were born roughly a month apart, we got the cat when they were both a little over a year, in all seriousness, they think they are brothers. The rest get treated just like fmaily too because they are..

4 we save for vet bills just as we do for drs bills for us.

5 I don't liek to call it being nosey I perfer the term "geographically curious"

Blogger vicki said...

good choice of words kari lol, i am geographically curious hehehe thanks hon for taking the poll

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, here you go, Vicki:

1. Yes, I own a cat and a dog. While the dog is a newish addition, I've had cats my entire life.

2. I've always had cats and love their company. There's nothing better than to nap with a cat.

I had dogs when I was a kid and didn't have any after college because of all the care required but a few years ago I got a dog for my daughter. She really wanted one and for some crazy reason so did I! LoL! It's a great experience for her. She loves him and he loves her.

3. The kitty will find the most comfortable places to sleep. I once caught her curled up in my salad bowl! (Sans salad, of course.)

4. I'd have to take care of the animals before vacation. Luckily, they've always been healthy except the dog required eye surgery. Cha-ching!

And yes, the pets are treated very well. It's our responsibility to care for the little creatures.

(Oops, these are out of order!)

5. If you were too snoopy, I wouldn't be answering your questions! Clearly, you love your kitties. >^.^<

Blogger vicki said...

thanks sue, i truly do,they are such a blessing to me keep me happy when i get sad lol tonight coast and itsy attacked me , both nabbed me one on one side the other on the other side
they wanted to play, so got their toy i made them and we played till they wore me out lol i bet your daughter adores her buddy, huggggs

Blogger none said...

I miss my fur baby, who was a black lab. She passed away over a year ago. She was the ultimate snuggler. You know if I had the money that it took to get her treatment she may have lived longer, but being that she was 11 1/2 she had a long life. I couldn't forsee spending thousands of dollars on blood transfusions just to extend her life by 6 months.

Now we only have fish and when something is wrong with them they get flushed. Sad, but true. My landlord won't let us have pets and it is okay as my kids keep me plenty busy. I do miss having pets, though. It is one of the things I truly look forward to in owning my own home one day.

Post a Comment

<< Home