A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Monday, June 12, 2006
did your mother ever do this to you?: major vent ahead
i was wondering all of you nice moms out there, did you ever have to track your child down by calling a list of numbers. tonight i had to do just that. i tried and tried to get ahold of my daughter all evening, she never leaves me numbers that she is going to be at, so i thought and thought about how i could find her. by the way she is fine, and it dawned on me, my cell bill, it lists every number she calls. so i started looking through the numbers, found several that were called multiple times
amd then looked at the times, now i know she calls her "boy" friend(is just a friend she claims) late at night and same with him to her, so i called that number. well a girl answered the phone sounded just like my dd, odd i know, but i played along anyways, i told the girl i was kristys mom and that i was looking for her as i was worried. she has to get up and go to work at 3:30 , its now 12:45, she just walked in the door. well i told her i had tried to call her and find her as we were worried, well of course she went crazy and said don't you ever ever do that to me again
ect ect ect. i said then don't force me to. i swear that i am about ready to kick her butt out the door, she has no regards for her dad and i and is more involved with her friends than anyone. its sad as we did not bring her up like that. well now i got that out of my chest , i will not be rambling on over and over till tomorrow, got thru that. while i know she is now mad as a wet hen at me, i shall ignore her and continue to use whatever means i need to make sure she is alright. i know she is supposed to be a adult, but i think a adult should have more compassion and caring for her family, and i feel she has a long ways to do.. so if i have to call people at midnight to find her, i will, can ou blame me, wouldn't you want to know where your child is when you have called her over and over and no answer. i am hoping that tomorrow when she has a chance to settle down, that she will listen to her dad and me. we need to come to some kind of arrengment, i can't take this much more. thanks for letting me vent huggggs


1 Comments:

Blogger JazzRizz said...

Vicki,

I just wanted to let you know . . . I was your daughter. I put my parents through so much as a young adult. I can honestly tell you, the best thing my mother ever did for me was tell me I had 30 days to either find a my own place, or start abiding by her house rules. I had a major wake-up call, as I was in no position to move out on my own. I started making adult decisions, and became more aware of how my actions were affecting my family. I settled down, got engaged, and now - thankfully - I'm a pretty well adjusted grown up. That was 13 years ago. I'm so glad my mom finally toughened up and made me grow up. {{{Big Hugs}}}} Good luck with your daughter.

Post a Comment

<< Home