A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Friday, June 16, 2006
yarns for sale
hi, as some of you have read, before on others sites. i have a over load of yarn to sell, my loss your gain, help me clean my craft room out


i have a large variety of both brand name and also hand blended by myself for your custom order. if i can't help you, when you need yarn, no one can


lol. i have chenilles, fun furs, cotton blends, wool blends, alot of soft yarns of various fiber content, even good old worsted weights



and cotton for many uses. such as pot holders, wash rags, dish cloths, an also dish


towels.


please leave me a message if you are interested in seeing any of the above yarns I


. will try and get pics up here soon so you


can see the yarn. thanks for reading this and god bless and keep you. hugs


5 Comments:

Blogger Priscilla said...

AHHHH. To be a kitty in your craft room.lol

Blogger Unknown said...

ooooooo I want to see the cotton blend and wool blend ones..... Hope you are doing better? Hubby is doing alot better. He is down to only 1/2 a pain pill every other day or so. He goes back to the doctor Thursday. TTYL Hugs.

Blogger Nessie said...

Love ya, babe, I'll be looking for these pictures so I can buy so pretty yarn from you. :)
<3 Jes.

Blogger none said...

I love cotton-blends. Please let me know what you have there. I especially love cotton-ease and other cotton-y goodness.

Blogger vicki said...

thank you all of you, will work on the pics next week and also am going to join paypal, that way things will be easier for everyone, and i can keep a good track record of who has bought what, and when it was bought., and shipped and all that good things lol) keep posted , hope to have it doe ar

Post a Comment

<< Home