A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Thursday, June 15, 2006
warning rant ahead
i am so mad tonight, as you all know, 4th of july is drawing near, and while i love watching fireworks as much as the next person, i do NOT appreciate having my kittys scared out of their whits by some over zealous moron who does not know the calender date , and that while my babies are contained on the 4th as they really freak out, they should not have to be kept in a frigging cage cause someone idiot decideds he wants to blow his finger off or whatever. give it a rest please. every year it gets earlier and earlier for the fireworks, while i love them as i said, i don't want my babies having heart attacks and dying cause your being stupid. so for those of you out there who are doing it in my area, PLEASE FREAKING WELL STOPPPPPPPPPPP, otherwise will have to hunt you down like the dirty dawg you are and see how well you like listening to the sounds of screetching cats on a tape for hours and hours. and yes i would do that believe me, in a heart beat. course this might be after i turn your scrawny rear ends in for shooting illigal fireworks. kk enough said. hopefully if anyone is doing this reads this,. they will understand. is not fair to our fur babies. itsy was so stressed as soon as i picked her up to comfort her, she bit me and bit me hard, not no love nip with kisses later, nope she chomped right down big time
and baby who is going to be 11 this year, she was petrified and found a cubby hole under my car which she would not budge, if i see it happening, believe me it will not be for long.


alright rant over lol



am working on teresa's belt, we are swapping each other, she made a purse, i wanted a new purse, i am making a belt, she wants a belt/ hey it works for us.thats another idea my buddy donna and i are going to do with each other. we both need cheering up for different reasons and have decided to treat each other to a small suprise at least once a month. for june we are going to do bookmarks hehehehehe,. boy do i have a good one fo you in my mind, just need to make it happen girl.

glad you had your starbucks day and enjoyed the package even if it was a box full of zip locs lol, that was to cute with the kids. they will keep you going and going and going like the energizer bunnies
lol
till tomorrow my dear friends i send you a big hug, i can't wait till next week, as school gets out , will be interesting to watch the neighbor kids LOL, hugggs ya all vicki


4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I HATE this time of year for THAT very reason. People do not care who the disturb or what laws they break all they care about is how much noise they can make on any given night.
and it's horrible on the animals

Blogger vicki said...

i was so mad last night i went outside and yelled very loud, whoever is using the fireworks, had better stop or i am calling the law. it stopped. wondering what will happen tomorrow.:(

Blogger Hilary said...

Your poor babies...I know how they feel, at least a little. Loud, sudden noises like fireworks scare me to death. Balloons freak me out for just that reason. At least I know what the fireworks are, though...your furbabies probably weren't expecting them at all. I HATE when people set those stupid things off before (and after) the 4th.

Blogger Nessie said...

Aww, babe, that makes me sooo mad, I can't even explain it.
<3 Jes, ::hugs::

Post a Comment

<< Home