A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Thursday, June 15, 2006
i made a haul
today stopped at my local joanns which is closing, and found their yarns were 70 % off, well you know how much i have comtrol about yarn i know i need it like a whole new game for me, needless to say, i got a ton of yarn i know shame on me, some i will use, others will sell, just wanted to share hugggs


6 Comments:

Blogger Nessie said...

::hugs:: Babe, it was nice talking to you tonight. Talk to you later.
<3 Jes.

Blogger none said...

Oh, is that from my little tip? When I went to the Joanns in Washington I bought a lot of those tape measures. I did get some yarn, too.

Blogger Unknown said...

hehe

now you see why I don't go to those places... no self control.

Blogger vicki said...

lol, yes kari, i am the same way lol, hi jess i enjoyed our chat too sweetie
wendy thanks alot you rascal, got me to go up there and now i am yarn rich and money poor. oh well, its fun anyways, oh and did ya all know joanns has its fire fly frenzy tomorrow and this weekend, will let ya know what i get tomorrow
:) lol thanks for stopping by ya all hugs

Blogger Priscilla said...

I have to stay out of that Joanns or hubby will kick me out of the house. I have already spent more than my share in there.

Blogger vicki said...

bt priscilla, sunday is the last day and the owner says if there is anything left, he will give big discounts lol

Post a Comment

<< Home