A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Tuesday, June 20, 2006
why i am thankful
i am writing this tonight in honor of those around me who have not been as blessed as myself, while i don't have alot of money(who does), i have my freedom to say what i want, i have my family for without them where would i be. i have my wonderful friends who without i would never make it, to you especially donna and fran and jess, i am very thankful for you all. i guess tonight i am feeling a bit down, i have heard that my uncle who i adore, his cancer has returned, and that while i did not know it, he moved to las vegas to be near his daughter and her family. i am sad, as i was not given the chance to say goodbye, but what is goodbye anyways, who says goodbye? shouldn't we say godspeed, i send them on their way with gods blessings, so uncle ron, i hope your happy tonight. i am sorry i did not get to see you. maybe of we make it to vegas this summer can come and see you.



on other notes, i am very happy jess got her package, still waiting to hear if sonia got hers. where would 2 big boxes full of yarn go, somewhere its floating around in postal hell. i mailed it may 24th, today is june 20th. almost a month. grrrrrrrrrr, so sonia dear, will soon be blending more yarn for you, should you want anything special please let me know. where ya at anyways girl.

i know that most people think the po is awesome, i at this time, am truly PISSED!!!!

i already have the chenille yarn i just bought spoken for, but have lots of cakes of other chenilles and other yarns for sale, tomorrow am going to blend more together and hopefully will have the pics with the prices posted soon.

on that happy little note am off to make my dear man something to eat. he is hungry again, and then have some chemo hats to make. am making a couple for josh, whos mom is one of our members of crochetville. josh is 18 and a true insperation to me. so tonight will be spending more time crocheting and less time surfing or blogging the web.


hope ya all had a great weekend, its not all that warm here today, but weather peeps tell me it soon will get warmer. can we say sunshine and ice tea?

i am so ready for some nice weather. my garden is slowly growing, if the stupid crows and raccoons and itsy would leave it alone. i planted 12 corn plants, we have 7 left and of those 7 they are non in very good shape. hoping the seeds i planted will soon sprout and then once again will have to deal with the stupid crows. i swear they do it to torment me,

tomorrow am dedicating my day to finishing my craft room, it has to be no mercy on it now as i have truly ran out of room. priscilla z pm me at the ville i want to know if you want more yarn or not, and when we can meet to give it to you


oh i also have to brag about the goodies i got yesterday at the joanns which is going out of business. it is now closed, but yesterday everything was 95% off on one side and 85% on the other. you could buy material only if you bought the whole bolt, and while most was not my kind of material as it is moe for suits ect. i looked around and found a bolt of denim that has a print on it that looks like a snake skin,. but is all blue. well there was 8 yards they said, actually had almost 10 when i measured it, and i payed the grand price of 4.00 for the bolt. that was 50 cents a yard hehe, then i also in my search, found some brown cordaroy, with chamoflaug like prints on it, there was 5 yards they said
i counted almost 7 when i measured it,and for that i got it for 2.50 less than 50 cents a yard. i also found a pair of knitting needles that are made by lions brand(expensive normally) for 50 cents, all told i spent a grand total of less than 30 dollars there, i got some needlpoint kits, some quilted sets for a small lapquilt and a pillow. selling normally for 11.00 at joanns on clearence. once again 50 cents. hehehe i love bargains don't you, now to figure out what to make. i know it was a impulse buy, but i truly have ideas for the materials and some of the rest i plan on reselling for a discount for the buyer, while making me a little money hehe.


i have to laugh listening to hubby. is the 5th game of the nba finals and he wanted dallas to win, but dallas screwed up big time, i am staying out of this one big time baby!!!!!i guess it means gary paton who for years played for the seattle sonics, will be getting a ring this time LOLah life is strange sometimes. well until tomorrow dear friends. i bid you adeu. and god bless and keep you. keep crafting, i want to see results soon LOL hugggggs


5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

We never use the post office for anything other than mailing letters from our home mailbox. Anything like packages or important letters we take to our local UPS Store.

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh and I am sorry about your Uncle.

Blogger Unknown said...

I know exactly what you mean about the po. I sent a box to my swap p on the first of June and she still hasnt gotten. I think she dont believe I sent it now. It is just killing me though, cause it has that flag afghan in it. Hopefully one day it will get there. sorry about your Uncle.

Blogger vicki said...

thanks kari and brandy,. we found out last night, they gave him 6 mo to live. i wish i could have seen him before he left, but its important he be with his daughter. my cousin is not the kind of person to bother to tell anyone anything. right after my aunt died. her and her hubby packed their kids up, and headed down to vegas. course she owes me money big time, so maybe thats why she does not speak to me. oh well lesson learned for sure, don't lend money period unless you can afford to not get it back LOL

hubby is still talking about heading to vegas this summer, just no sure if i could make it that far, but am wiling to give it the old artists try LOL, i was curious brandy, what state did you send that too. texas is where i sent the yarn., just a hunch cause this other friend and i had sent a raok to a dear lady who lives in texas, not far from where i sent the yarn, and it took 2months for it to get there. interesting hmmmmmm....... talk to ya all later. huggggs

Blogger Unknown said...

I sent it to Florida. REally is making me mad. I send stuff to my sister and stepmom all the time and never have a problem. I am trying to be patient. We'll see if maybe she will get it this week yet.

Post a Comment

<< Home