A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Friday, July 07, 2006
ooops
wanted to let ya all know, i messed up my blog, i was playing around and trying to change it a bit and somehow i lost everyones info, if you would like to be added to my blog, e-mail me, you all know my e-mail that was up there right? if not leave me a message here with your info on it, truly sorry but i goofed big time and my dear friend and fellow blogger trish is going to walk me through it, so please bear with me and leave your information for me once again. thank you all of you, especially you trish and sonia too for helping me before. i should know better than to touch any buttons, my inner child just could not leave it alone, lol thanks for understanding. huggggs


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

one lesson I learned way early in my blogger bloglife is that when you change template you have to readd all your links.
I always have a notepad or wordpad file titled links and whenever I add a new link to my blog I add it to the file as well that way I don't loss any inadvertantly. (ok in theroy that is how it goes... I usually forget to add alot of them lol)

Blogger vicki said...

i am so mad, i thought i had saved them but somehow they got deleted. glad to know i am not alone lol, especially someone who has so much knowledge as you kari. how do ya like the colors?
talk with you later hugggggs

Post a Comment

<< Home