A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Monday, July 03, 2006
happy 4th of july
hey ya all, wanted to post really quick and wish you a happy freedom day. at least thats how i look at it lol.

today was crazy, started out by going out to pay my bills, half way to the po got a phone call from hubby. shadow is sick again, so i dropped what i was doing, which was buying grocerys for the party tomorrow, and came home, got the carrier
and went down to work and got him. had to take him to the animal er as my vet was packed and had no openings,

well shadow has another absess, and is still w



aiting for the doctor to do surgery on him, they have to give him some meds and help him sleep and go in and clean the wound out. now the really awful part. the money it is going to cost me lol. i wish we could really afford pet ins. shadow now will cost me a grand total so far of almost 1100.00, gasp faint send me to the bank lol, but what is money when it comes to someone or thing you love. this cat is crazy about my hubby and hubby is crazy about him, he loves him sooooo much, what else could i do, , my hubby is having a really hard time coping with alot of things right now. he wantsretire and he so hacn r to carry prescription service and the ones which do, will not carry mine, what am i suppose to do about that?
i need a hug or 2 or 3 guys lol

back to the 4th

half of my company called tonight, and told me, after i went to all the trouble of getting everything ready for all of my guests, well now they can't come, so what am i suppose to do with all the food my son picked up for me, guess i will freeze it, also we thought mil and fil was coming, now who knows
and everyone is so stressed and depressed, i just can't understand why things happen like they do, one thing after another. just a pain in the battttotttte


anyways dear friends now my rant is over., uptil another thing gets my goat,

ever wonder where that saying came from, i do but don;'t really know. wish i did lol

anyways dear friends. happy 4th of july to all of you, please be safe and watch all of the kiddies, more deaths and injurys occur from people playing the wrong way wih fireworks, children and adults somehow, they just don't think.


am curious as to how you all celebrate the 4th,

we are having a bbq, with fireworks in the evening after the day turns to night lol. so from my family to yours enjoy your day and if you light fireworks keep safe . god bless and keep you all hugggs


4 Comments:

Blogger NewLifestyle said...

Hey girl, We do a bunch of piggin out and shooting fireworks here------the boys are gone out now to a friends house----they are shooting off their home made Tater Cannon's----now they are loud.

Hope Shadow Gets Better Soon.
many huggs

Kathy

Blogger Sonia said...

Hey you!
I know I'm chatting with you in IM, lol, but thought I'd catch up on your blog. So sorry about Shadow. Hopefully no more surgeries!
Keep your head up!
Luv ya,
Sonia

Blogger Unknown said...

Some drug companies have plans for people who cannot afford to pay full price for their medicine... of course I could get started on how medical care and medicine are grossly overprice but I won't on your blog. Hope everything works out and your shadow starts feeling better soon!

Blogger vicki said...

thanks ari, he is feeling alot better. darn thing knocked him for a loop.

i am hoping that we find ins that will help pay for the meds as they are soooooooo expensive, i can not believe how much they are. even for the generic one of my pain med its 700.00 for a 30 day supply. no waycan i afford that thanks for caring hon

Post a Comment

<< Home