A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Saturday, July 08, 2006
i was raoked

hat
I Was raoked yesterday, what a great suprise it was, i had had a hard day and when i got home and found that waiting. all i can say was i was so thrilled, dd and her bf were here and i opened it and said loudly wooooohoooo, lol, they thought that was funny but then when dd saw what it was, she was so excited for me knowing that someone out there cared enough to think of me and send me something so special, i again thank you from the bottom of my heart, i will never forget you what you have done. hugs


2 Comments:

Blogger Priscilla said...

It is so nice to get surprises in the mail.

Blogger vicki said...

yes it is , i have been very blessed, in having such great friends as you are sweetie. i was gifted once again today 3 post cards in one day. how cool is that. will post pics later and thank you my holiday in july elfs hugs

Post a Comment

<< Home